KTBYTE COVID Guidelines
KTBYTE takes the well-being of our students and staff seriously. We require all of our in-person staff to be vaccinated. We are also implementing the following policy to keep our students safe during the pandemic.
For in-person classes, we require students and staff to:
- Wear a mask at all times
- Remain 3 ft apart during class per MA DOE COVID guidelines
- Bring their own masks
In the office, we will provide:
- Extra masks and sanitizers
- Daily sanitation of loaner laptop (if needed) and surface
In the event a student/staff has suspected/confirmed COVID cases:
- If someone has COVID-like symptoms, they will be sent home
- Students will have an option to get credit to continue another week
- If someone in our school is confirmed COVID within 2 weeks of taking classes with us, we will switch the class to be conducted online.