1. Click on the "Download Firefox" button above and download firefox
2. Prior to installation, a standard safety warning will appear. Simply click on "Run".
3. Click on 'upgrade' to start installing firefox.
4. Open the newly installed firefox browser
5. Copy the url from the old browser
6. Go to the newly installed firefox browser app and Paste the url into the address bar.
7. Press enter to visit the tech test page
8. Start the tech test!
1. On step 3, If an error message pops up when asked to share your webcam and microphone, click "OK" and continue to read the below instructions.
2. First, you will receive a red error message about not being able to share your webcam or mic.
3. Click on the camera and/or mic icon next to the address bar. Go to the "Permission" section and click on the x for the Microphone and camera to clear permission and allow re-query。This way, we can test your microphone and webcam to ensure you can take our class.
4. Click the refresh icon to refresh the page.
5. Retake the test from the beginning and make sure to select "allow webcam and mic" on step 3.